Remote (work from home)
Experienced medical interpreter
Experienced medical Interpreter
Type of job: Full-Time/Part-Time
Course: 60 Hours course for Medical Interpretation VRI/OPI
- High school graduate (Must present diploma or equivale certificate)
- English Level: Advanced, near native or Native
- Customer Orientation
- Experience as Medical Interpreter
- Problem solver
- Attentive to detail
- Communication skills
- Demostrate a high level of comprehension and proficiency in the English language.
- Demostrate professional customer service in a timely manner.
- Be professional to represent the company in a positive way.
- Proper knowledge and use of departamental resources, policies, and procedures is essential.
- Maintain acceptable call handling time while remaining friendly.
- Maintain productivity and quality standards.
- 1080p (Full HD) camera
- Headset (USB ONLY)
- Internet speed (20Mbps download / 10 Mbps upload)
- Wired Internet connection (NO WIFI)
- Windows 10 PC (minumum) or Mac
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 (minumum).
- RAM 4 GB (minimum)
- Silent and iluminated workspace with a door away from distraction and noises to take video and audio calls.
- Blue background.
- White T-shirt or Blouse.
- Monthly raffles for a good utilization index.
- Professional Medical Interpreter Certificate.
- Referral bonus.
- Charge-free Medical Interpreter training course.
- One of the best pay rates on the Market